Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Infrared Thermometers, Yellow/Black
Model No:Lasergrip 774
- Versatile Design: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from -58℉~716℉ / -50℃ to +380℃
- Better Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- Target Quicker: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Don't blindly guess where you're pointing your Infrared Thermometer
- Added Function: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- Note: Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
Free Shipping (3)
Practical for both indoor and outdoor use, the Lasergrip 774 lets you safely measure surface temperatures from a distance while still maintaining laser-sharp accuracy. Measure extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F (-50°C) to 716°F (380°C) without ever needing to come in contact. Use the infrared temperature scanner for a high range of applications, from internal electronic components to oven temperatures. With user-friendly operation and a temperature measurement range that surpasses boiling points, the possibilities are endless.
The Lasergrip features a quick unit conversation button so you can effortlessly switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius without ever needing to remeasure. When a measurement is made, the results are locked on the display for data recording convenience. Activate laser pointing guidance to scan the surface temperature of any ob
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and ob
Aim with precision at whatever you wish to measure, thanks to the laser beam guidance feature. Even from a far distance, the laser provides a mark to ensure accuracy every time you make a measurement.
The Infrared lens inside the Lasergrip 774 Thermometer provides temperature readings without the need to touch or come close to anything dangerously hot or cold. You'll be able to effortlessly measure high temperatures, hazardous and inaccessible ob
1 x Etekcity Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
1 x 9-Volt Battery
1 x User's Manual
2 Year Warranty by Etekcity
Temperature Range: -50℃～380℃ (-58℉～716℉)
Accuracy: ±2% or 2℃
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
Emissivity Adjustable: 0.95(fixed)
Response Time and Wavelength:<500ms and (8-14)um
Repeatability: ±1% or±1℃
Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉
Storage Temperature: -20-50℃ (-4-122℉)
Operating Temperature: 0-50℃ (50-122℉)
Certifications: FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.