Etekcity Lasergrip 630 Dual Laser Non-contact Digital IR Infrared Thermometers Temperature Gun, Gray/Black
Model No:Lasergrip 630
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from -58℉~1076℉ / -50℃ to 580℃
- BETTER ACCURACY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 16:1, meaning the Lasergrip 630 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- DUAL LASER POINTERS ensure high precision and indicate ideal measuring distance; ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY improves measurement accuracy across different surface types MULTIFUNCTION: Thermometer with MAX/MIN/AVG temperatures function and Response Time: ≤500ms; The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- FDA, FCC, CE approved; 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Free Shipping (0)
The Lasergrip 630 gives you complete control to measure the temperature of virtually any surface with custom and refined accuracy. Measure temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1076°F from a distance without ever having to come into contact or proximity to hazardous elements.
With dual lasers, there’s no more guessing on what the size of the surface area you’re actually measuring. With a high distance to spot ratio of 16:1, you have the control over how wide of a surface you wish to measure. The two laser pointers will act as a visual guide for your measurements as the Lasergrip will calculate the average temperature of the space between the two laser points. For best accuracy, stand at a distance where the two points overlap. This device also allows you to adjust the emissivity to compensate for different surface textures. Whether scanning the heat on an aluminum tray or concrete road, the Lasergrip will deliver the same dependable accuracy to get the job done.
The Lasergrip’s user-friendly operation makes it easy to make measurements in an instant. Simply, point, aim and measure to get the results you need in seconds. With this kind of convenience, the Lasergrip can be used virtually anywhere. Use it for cooking, car maintenance, real estate, electrical engineering and more. With its versatile functionality and modernized simplicity, the Lasergrip 630 will do all the work for you.
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. The laser targeting system is most accurate at the point where the laser pointers overlap (approx. 14 inches).
Dual point lasers for ideal distance!
Keep a suitable distance to the target, where the two lasers overlap, then you will get the most accurate measurement.
16:1 High distance spot ratio!
This means you may measure the temp of a smaller area at the same distance compared to other 12:1 thermometers; thus the readings are much more accurate!
0.1 - 1.0 Adjustable emissivity!
Most organic materials and painted or oxdized surface have an emssivity of 0.95. Other materials, such as polished me
Infrared lens help you measure high temperatures, hazardous and inaccessible ob
1 x Etekcity Lasergrip 630 IR thermometer
1 x 9V DC battery
1 x User's manual
2 Year Warranty by Etekcity
Temperature Range: -58 to 1076°F (-50 to 580 ℃)
Distance Spot Ratio: 16:1
Emissivity Adjustable: adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0
Response Time and Wavelength: ≤ 500ms
Repeatability: ±1% or ±1℃
Resolution: 0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.