Etekcity Lasergrip 630 Dual Laser Non-contact Digital IR Infrared Thermometers Temperature Gun, Gray/Black
Model No:Lasergrip 630
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from -58℉~1076℉ / -50℃ to 580℃
- BETTER ACCURACY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 16:1, meaning the Lasergrip 630 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- DUAL LASER POINTERS ensure high precision and indicate ideal measuring distance; ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY improves measurement accuracy across different surface types MULTIFUNCTION: Thermometer with MAX/MIN/AVG temperatures function and Response Time: ≤500ms; The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- FDA, FCC, CE approved; 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
The Lasergrip 630 gives you complete control to measure the temperature of virtually any surface with custom and refined accuracy. Measure temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1076°F from a distance without ever having to come into contact or proximity to hazardous elements.
With dual lasers, there’s no more guessing on what the size of the surface area you’re actually measuring. With a high distance to spot ratio of 16:1, you have the control over how wide of a surface you wish to measure. The two laser pointers will act as a visual guide for your measurements as the Lasergrip will calculate the average temperature of the space between the two laser points. For best accuracy, stand at a distance where the two points overlap. This device also allows you to adjust the emissivity to compensate for different surface textures. Whether scanning the heat on an aluminum tray or concrete road, the Lasergrip will deliver the same dependable accuracy to get the job done.
The Lasergrip’s user-friendly operation makes it easy to make measurements in an instant. Simply, point, aim and measure to get the results you need in seconds. With this kind of convenience, the Lasergrip can be used virtually anywhere. Use it for cooking, car maintenance, real estate, electrical engineering and more. With its versatile functionality and modernized simplicity, the Lasergrip 630 will do all the work for you.
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. The laser targeting system is most accurate at the point where the laser pointers overlap (approx. 14 inches).
Dual point lasers for ideal distance!
Keep a suitable distance to the target, where the two lasers overlap, then you will get the most accurate measurement.
16:1 High distance spot ratio!
This means you may measure the temp of a smaller area at the same distance compared to other 12:1 thermometers; thus the readings are much more accurate!
0.1 - 1.0 Adjustable emissivity!
Most organic materials and painted or oxdized surface have an emssivity of 0.95. Other materials, such as polished me
Infrared lens help you measure high temperatures, hazardous and inaccessible ob
1 x Etekcity Lasergrip 630 IR thermometer
1 x 9V DC battery
1 x User's manual
2 Year Warranty by Etekcity
Temperature Range: -58 to 1076°F (-50 to 580 ℃)
Distance Spot Ratio: 16:1
Emissivity Adjustable: adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0
Response Time and Wavelength: ≤ 500ms
Repeatability: ±1% or ±1℃
Resolution: 0.1 ℃ or 0.1°F