Etekcity Single Outlet Receiver for Wireless Remote Control, White (1Rx)
- Single outlet only for replacement or addition to Etekcity outlet switch set
- Remote control required for operation
- Low standby power consumption and ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance
- Simple and easy to use, no installation required - plug and play
- 1, 2, 3 and 5-pack sets could be purchased. Please check the details in our store
Free Shipping (0)
Take Control Over Your Outlets
Leaving an appliance in standby can consume 10-30% of the power and can shorten the life of the appliance by 15%. With this outlet switch, you can control a wide variety of electrical appliances.It is a great solution for controlling appliances in inaccessible areas, or for people with limited mobility.
Simply hold the learning button on the outlet to put it into pairing mode and then press the button on your remote you wish to match the outlet to.
This feature allows you to program the learning outlets and the learning remotes with any outlet regardless of the frequency. For example, with this function you can have a single remote for each of the 5 outlets in a set. In addition, you can now use multiple outlets with a single button - you can control as many outlets as you choose with the press of a single button on the remote. This function is simple to use and takes seconds to get remotes and outlets matched with each other. Also with this function, if you no longer want the button to turn on all the outlets, this function can be cancelled and the remote can be reconfigured to work with each outlet individually.
1x Single Etekcity outlet switch
1. The socket will remain OFF after a power outage to save energy
2. 120V /60Hz, Max 1200W
3. Frequency: 433.93 MHz
4. Remote control required for use (not included)
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.