Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlets Switchs for Household Appliances, Wireless Remote Light Switch, White (Fixed Code, 1Rx-1Tx)
- Remotely control hard-to-reach appliances and devices without built-in power ON/OFF switches at the push of a button
- Eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills and extend product life
- Saves you the trouble of having to plug in and unplug your electric appliances to conserve energy consumption; a great assistant to the mobility impaired
- Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics; operating from as far as 100 ft. in line of sight
- Features low standby power consumption; Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy; ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance
Free Shipping (1)
Take Control Over Your Outlets
Leaving an appliance in standby can consume 10-50% of the power and can shorten the life of the appliance. With these outlets, you can control a wide variety of electrical appliances. They are a great solution for controlling appliances in inaccessible areas, or for people with limited mobility.
This device is great if you need to get out of bed in the middle of the night.You can carry the remote,turning lights on and off as you walk through the room to avoid stepping on items on the floor or stubbing your toe on furniture.
In contrast to the old, bulky remote outlet switches, these will not cover both outlets. Due to the improved design, you will be able to plug this unit into the wall and still have enough room to use the outlet below it.
1x Etekcity one outlet switch
1x Remote control
1x 12V battery (for remote)
1x User's manual
Power input/output: 120V/60Hz, max. 1200W 10A
Frequency: 433.93 MHz
Remote control power: 12V/23A battery (included)
Low power consumption: 1.8w
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.