Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlets Switchs for Household Appliances (Fixed Code, 3Rx-1Tx)
- Remotely control hard-to-reach appliances and devices without built-in power ON/OFF switches at the push of a button
- Eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills and extend product life by up to 15%
- Saves you the trouble of having to plug in and unplug your electric appliances to conserve energy consumption; a great assistant to the mobility impaired
- Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics; operating from as far as 100 ft. in line of sight
- Features low standby power consumption; Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy; ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance
Free Shipping (3)
Take Control Over Your Outlets
The Etekcity Remote Control Outlet Switch Kit works from as far as 100 feet and is great for switching on/off hard-to-reach appliances and devices without built-in power switches. It operates household appliances from across rooms and can be a great assistant to the mobility impaired.
Save Energy and Money
Many household electronics and appliances consume electricity even when not in use - wasting valuable energy and increasing your electric bill. Standby energy consumption can average up to $100 a year in unnecessary energy costs in a standard American household. By using this Etekcity Remote Control Outlet Switch Kit to power everyday electronic devices such as stereos, chargers, microwaves, and even christmas lights, it's easy to take control for the best energy efficiency.
3 x Etekcity Outlet Receivers
1 x Remote Control Transmitter
1 x 12V Alkaline Battery
1 x User Manual
Power input: 120V/60Hz
Power output: 1200W/10A (max)
Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
Remote transmitter battery: DC 12V(23A) 1pc
Power consumption: 0.6w
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.