Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeters, Amp / Ohm / Volt Meter, Multi Tester w/ Diode and Continuity Test, Red
- Designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- Accurately measures current, voltage, resistance and more
- Overload protection on all ranges. Sampling 2/3 times readings per second
- Featues Data Hold and a Backlit LCD with large digits for visibility in dimly lit areas; 1-Year Warranty
- Protective rubber sleeve for drop protection; Built-in support stand for hand free use
Free Shipping (0)
The Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use. It is easy to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing. It can be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection.
1.Accurately measures current, voltage, resistance, and more
2.Backlit LCD with large digits for visibility in dimly lit areas
3.Includes 9V battery and pair of test leads
4.Small size for portability - Perfect for use while on the go
5.Displays results quickly with 2-3 readings per second update speed
1 x Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter
2 x Test Leads (pair)
1 x 9V Battery
1 x User's Manual
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: Display OL
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ±(0.5%+2), 500V (0.8%+2)
AC Voltage: 200V/500V ±(1.2%+10)
DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ±(1%+2), 200mA ±(1.2%+2), 10A ±(2%+5)
Resistance: 200Ω ±(0.8%+5), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ±(0.8%+2), 20MΩ ±(1%+5), 200MΩ ±[5%(reading-10)+10]
Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
Square Wave Output: Yes
Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.9" x 1.4"
Power: 1 x 9V 6F22
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.