Etekcity® Premium High Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub with 10W Power Adapter LED Sliding Cover 480Mbps Terminus Technology FE2.1 Chipset. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux support
- Professionally built with left three ports, right two ports, top two ports makes the USB ports easily accessible; A sliding cover to protect the top 2 ports when not in use
- Excellent performance with 7 high-speed USB 2.0 ports for transfer rates of up to 480Mbps; Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specifications; Automatically switches to the highest speed supported by peripheral
- 12 Monthes Warranty; Easy to use, supports hot-swap, plug-and-play; Low power consumption is achieved by automatic powering down of unused ports; Supports USB over-current protection
- 5V 2A power adapter included for maximum performance and reliability (will not charge Apple iPad or other non-standard charging devices)
- Easy to diagnose connectivity: Separate LEDs for hub power and each attached USB device; Compatible with all USB hosts, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Wii, PS3, XBOX, Tivo, and more
Free Shipping (0)
Use all of your USB devices at once
Out of USB ports? With the Etekcity® 7-port USB 2.0 hub, you can make that a thing of the past. This USB hub connects to a single USB port on your computer and provides 7 powered USB ports, allowing you to plug in USB devices such as cameras, cell phones, flash drives, external hard drives, webcams, mice, keyboards, controllers, and much, much more. The hub's design keeps cable clutter to a minimum and makes the USB ports easily accessible, with a sliding cover to protect the top 2 ports.
Powered High-speed USB 2.0 for fast transfer rates
This USB hub also includes a power adapter, ensuring that whatever you plug into the hub will work optimally. USB 2.0 offers up to 480Mbps transfer rates via the advanced Terminus Technology FE2.1 hub controller, quickly transferring files or media or providing a responsive connection with input peripheral devices. LED indicators let you know which USB ports are in use so that you can easily tell which devices are receiving power. Low power consumption is achieved by automatic powering down of unused ports.
Note: This product is not a standalone charger. It needs to be connected to a computer's USB port to operate. It offers no special charging functionality and is not for charging Apple devices or other phones/tablets with unusual charging requirements.
1. Power supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz input, 10V/2A output
2. Compatible operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX
3. Supports USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbs), USB 1.1 Full-speed (12 Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) devices
1x Etekcity® 7-port USB 2.0 hub
1x Power supply
1x USB cable
1x User's manual
12 Monthes Warranty
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.