Etekcity MSR-C600 Digital Clamp Meters & Multimeters with AC / DC Voltage Test, Red
- Autoranging clamp multimeter with AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, diode and continuity test
- Jaw opening measures AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit
- Featues Data Hold, Max Reading and an easy-to-read large LCD
- Comes with a handy carrying pouch - Perfect for use while on the go
- Automatically enters sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity for e nergy conservation; 1-Year Warranty
Free Shipping (0)
Clamp meters, also called clamp-on meters, are typically used by electrical engineers to measure properties of electrical current without physically touching or disconnecting the conductor. This Etekcity digital clamp meter is an auto-ranging multimeter that has two jaws which can close around an electrical conductor up to 26mm in diameter to measure AC current up to 400 amp without interrupting the circuit. A set of test leads is included for measuring AC/DC voltage, resistance and for diode and continuity test. It comes with a handy carrying pouch and an easy-to-read large LCD display, and also featues Data Hold, Max Reading, Auto off functions.
1 x Etekcity Digital Clamp Meter
2 x Test Leads (a pair)
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x User Manual
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.II 600V, CAT.III 300V overvoltage and double insulation
Display: Maximum display 1999Range selection: Auto ranging
Overload display: Display OL
Max. Jaw Opening: 28mm diameter
Max. Current Conductor Size: 26mm diameter
AC current: 2/20/200/400A
AC voltage: 2/20/200/600V
DC voltage: 200mV; 2/20/200/600V
Resistance: 200Ω; 2/20/200KΩ; 2/20MΩ
Diode test: Yes
Continuity test: Yes
Dimensions: 8.19 x 2.99 x 1.18 inches
Power: 2 AAA 1.5V batteries
Battery Life: about 150hours
Weight: 9.2 oz
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.