Etekcity Battery-operated Smoke Detector & Fire Alarm with Photoelectric Sensor and Test & Silence Button
- Intelligent: Photoelectric sensor providing timely detection of slowly smoldering flames that go easily unnoticed
- Reliable: Boasts a lifetime of up to 10 years of protectioneven during power outages; Includes safe and convenient low battery sound indication
- Alert Control: 85 dB alarm for audible emergency prevention. Press the test button to silence false alarms triggered by non-hazardous elements
- Easy Testing: Test button for sensitivity, circuitry, horn, and battery functionality; Flashing LED to confirm functionality without removing the detector from its place
- Simple Setup: Includes a pin to lock the alarm unit in place for tamper resistance; UL listed for safety and quality assurance; 1-Year Warranty
Free Shipping (0)
The photoelectric sensor of this Etekcity smoke alarm is particularly sensitive at detecting slowly developing fires which may smolder for hours before bursting into flames. Sources of these fires includes cigarettes burning in couches and bedding, or food burning on the stove over time when left unattended. However, this smoke alarm also provides timely detection of fast, flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly, such as those caused by flammable liquids or paper burning in a waste container.
The smoke detector includes an LED operating light that flashes every 53 seconds to indicate it's in standby operation. The alarm will sound with a volume of up to 85 dB to alert the household or office when a hazard is detected. Easily silence the alarm when it's triggered by non-hazardous elements with a press of the testing button.
With no wiring needed, the fire alarm is quick and easy to set up. It is recommended that the alarm is installed between bedroom entry points and located near areas with potential sources of fires such as living rooms and kitchens for a maximized area of detection.
NOTE: Photoelectric-sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Ionization-sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. It is strongly recommended that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
1 x Smoke Detector
1 x Mounting Bracket
2 x Screw
2 x Anchor Plug
1 x User Guide
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.