Etekcity Lasergrip 1022 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometers, Blue
Model No:Lasergrip 1022H
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit (Range: -58℉~1022℉/-50℃ to +550℃)
- With max temperature function can take the highest temperature of the area
- Adjustable EMISSIVITY! Can make the test more accurate by adjust emissivity for different articles
- Auto Shut-off & Data Hold Function & Low Battery Indicator & Backlight Display Selection
- FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS approved; 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
Free Shipping (0)
Measure hazardous and hard-to-reach surface temperatures ranging from -58°F to 1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with laser guided precision and obtain accurate results instantaneously. With a resolution of 0.1°F / 0.1°C, the Lasergrip 1022 delivers the dependability to get nearly any job done, whether used to find air leaks or to take the temperature reading of a car engine. With an adjustable emissivity, the Lasergrip takes surface reflectiveness into account and is able to deliver accurate and reliable readings every time.
The Lasergrip 1022 includes data recall capability in order for users to store and record past measurements. The convenient unit conversion operation allows data to transfer between Fahrenheit and Celsius units with ease. The low battery indicator and auto-off function ensure you're getting the most out of your battery lifetime. The backlit LCD display allows clear reading at any time of day or lighting situation. Just point, aim and click to get the surface temperature reading with dependable infrared technology. Temperature measurement has never been simpler.
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and ob
Aim with precision at whatever you wish to measure, thanks to the laser beam guidance feature. Even from a far distance, the laser provides a mark to ensure accuracy every time you make a measurement.
The Infrared lens inside the Lasergrip 1022 Thermometer provides temperature readings without the need to touch or come close to anything dangerously hot or cold. You'll be able to effortlessly measure high temperatures, hazardous and inaccessible ob
0.1 - 1.0 Adjustable emissivity!
Most organic materials and painted or oxdized surface have an emssivity of 0.95. Other materials, such as polished me
1 x Etekcity Lasergrip 1022 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
1 x 9-Volt Battery
1 x User's Manual
2 Year Warranty by Etekcity
Temperature Range: -58℉-1022℉(-50℃-550℃)
Accuracy: ±2% or 2℉/2℃
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
Emissivity (Adjustable): 0.1-1.0
Resolution: 0.1℉ or 0.1℃
Max Temperature Sign
FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS Approved
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.