Voltson WiFi Outlet - USA
- One-Click Connection by VeSync: The free VeSync app lets you program multiple smart outlets to your phone so you can control different devices throughout your home; With our VeSync app, you will enjoy the new one-click connection technology which starts the connection from your phone to the smart plug and to your network
- Complete Control: Use your smartphone or tablet to control your devices with the VeSync app through any Wi-Fi network connection; ideal for hard-to-reach appliances & devices without ON/OFF switches
- Schedule & Plan: Create customized schedules for when you need the smart outlet power devices on and off
- GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN: Eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills and extend product life; Use the VeSync app to track how much power each device is using and how often it is being used
- Low Standby Power Consumption: Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy; ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance
Free Shipping (8)
Latest Manual:Voltson Wifi Outlet Manual.pdf(Click to view)
If you are not usingthe latest app, please search for "VeSync" in app store and download.
Etekcity Voltson Wi-Fi Outlets How-to Videos
Why haven’t I received a registration verification email?
●Double check that you entered the right email address.
●Try checking your spam or trash inboxes for the verification email.
●If you still cannot find the email, please contact us.
Why can’t I configure my outlet to the network? How can I get connectivity?
●Ensure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi. Please note that the smart plugs only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks, but you can use any available network—even cellular data networks—to control your outlets from your phone once you’ve finished configuration.
●Your outlet might be too far from your router. Try moving the smart plug within 164 feet (50m) of the router.
●Make sure you have turned off MAC address filtering.
●Make sure you don’t have too many devices connected to your router (10 or fewer is best).
●To hard reset, press and hold the power button on the smart plug for 20 seconds. This will clear your app cache.
How do I change my Wi-Fi network to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network?
●Make sure your router is a dual band router (most dual band routers support both 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks). If you are unsure if your router is dual band, contact your Internet service provider or the router manufacturer.
●You can check which network you are using on your phone by accessing your Wi-Fi settings. Most 5GHz networks will have a name ending in “_5Ghz.” You will need to select the network without the “_5Ghz” suffix.
●Some routers hide the 2.4GHz network. If you have trouble finding the 2.4GHz network, contact your Internet service provider or your router manufacturer.
●Once you have selected the 2.4GHz network, open the VeSync app and the smart plug should automatically sync with your network.
The light bl
●Putting in a wrong password causes the blue light on the outlet to bl
Why is the blue light on my outlet bl
●If the indicator light is bl
●Make sure your network is working properly.
●Move your outlets closer to your router (within 164 feet).
●If your outlets are still bl
Why aren’t my outlets turning on/off as scheduled?
●Make sure you have turned on the schedule.
●Ensure you have turned on Location Services on your phone.
●Make sure your outlets are not offline and are connected to a working network.
Alexa/Google Home can’t find my app/outlets or discover my devices.
●Make sure your smart outlet is close enough to your wireless router (within 164 feet).
●Check that your Amazon Echo or Google Home is working properly.
●Make sure each device name is easy to read and simple to speak. Avoid names that sound similar or have numbers.
After moving an outlet to another socket, it’s appearing as offline/the light is slowly bl
●Check to make sure the device isn’t placed too far from the network wireless router. It must be within a 164 ft (50 m) visible range from the router.
●Check to make sure the network hasn’t changed and is functioning normally.
●Reset the outlet by pressing and holding the outlet power button for 20 seconds and releasing when the indicator light begins to flash quickly.Then, reconfigure your outlet(s) with the network.
I believe my item is defective. What should I do?
●Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through an Amazon message.We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Power input: 120V/60Hz
AC Power Supply Range & Supply Frequency: 120V, 50/60Hz
Communication Mode: Wi-Fi
Power consumption: 0.6-1.2W
Compatible Systems: Android 4.0 or higher; iOS 7.0 or higher
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.