Etekcity Voltson Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug Outlets Socket
- One-Click Connection by VeSync: The free VeSync app lets you program multiple smart outlets to your phone so you can control different devices throughout your home; With our VeSync app, you will enjoy the new one-click connection technology which starts the connection from your phone to the smart plug and to your network
- Complete Control: Use your smartphone or tablet to control your devices with the VeSync app through any Wi-Fi network connection; ideal for hard-to-reach appliances & devices without ON/OFF switches
- Schedule & Plan: Create customized schedules for when you need the smart outlet power devices on and off
- GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN: Eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills and extend product life; Use the VeSync app to track how much power each device is using and how often it is being used
- Low Standby Power Consumption: Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy; ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance
Free Shipping (4)
Latest Manual:Smart Outlet Manual.pdf
If you are not using the latest app, please search for "SmartOutlet" or "VeSync" in app store and download.
Etekcity Voltson Wi-Fi Outlets How-to Videos
Q: Why can't I connect my outlets?
A: Try these steps:
1. Please make sure the distance between your phone, router, and smart outlet is within 164 feet. Also ensure there isn't strong wireless interference from surrounding devices.
2. Make sure the current network is 2.4GHz. We currently do not support 5GHz networks.
3. Make sure the private network uses WPA/WPA2, WEB encryption, and the Wi-Fi network and password are correct.
4. Please make sure to turn off the router's whitelist functions, such as MAC address filtering.
5. Check that the SSID is broadcasting, so that VeSync can find the name of the network.
6. Make sure your outlet is not paired with another smartphone. If you are unsure if your outlet has been paired with another smartphone, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds to reset your outlet.
7. It's best to limit pairings to 10 devices per router, though stronger routers may support more.
Q: What can I do if my smart outlets are broken?A: Contact us via Amazon Message System or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our smart outlets come with a 2-year warranty, along with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Q: How do I control my smart outlet(s) with two or more devices?A: You can pair the smart outlet to one VeSync account, then share the paired outlet with other VeSync users. You can then control the outlet using other smartphones.
Power input: 120V/60Hz
AC Power Supply Range & Supply Frequency: 120V, 50/60Hz
Communication Mode: Wi-Fi
Power consumption: 0.6-1.2W
Compatible Systems: Android 4.0 or higher; iOS 7.0 or higher
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.