Etekcity 3-Outlets Smart Power Strip Surge Protector with 4 USB Charging Ports
- EFFICIENTLY POWER YOUR HOME: Charge 4 tablets using the built-in USB ports while keeping devices connected to the 3 AC ports. 6-foot cord allows you to place the power strip where you need it
- QUICK-CHARGING TECHNOLOGY: Even power distribution ensures devices are fully charged when you need them. Four 2.4A USB ports available to charge your mobile devices; when all four USB ports are used at once, each port uses 1.5A each. (30 Watts rated power, max current 6A)
- DEVICES STAY SAFE: Equipped with overload, overheating, surge, and short-circuit protection to ensure extended usage. FCC, ETL, and UL-certified
- INTUITIVE BUTTON CONTROL: Power button lights up when the power strip is on; no need to unplug the power strip to turn it off. LED indicator on the power strip remains on to let you know that your devices are safe. Prevents energy standby energy use when outlet is turned off
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Comes with a 1-year warranty & lifetime support from our helpful Etekcity customer service team. Hassle-free return if you are not satisfied with your purchase
Free Shipping (1)
With three grounded AC sockets and four USB ports, the Etekcity Power Strip Surge Protector can handle a combined wattage of up to 1875W to power most of your home appliances and it also a outlet extender for the wall outlet which are hard to reach. Plug in TVs, home theater systems, and even intricate desktop computer setups all in one centralized hub. When the power strip is turned off, standby energy usage is minimized to help save on your next energy bill. To keep all of your devices running even through the most extreme conditions, this power strip is equipped with overload, overheating, and short-circuit protection. The power strip is also FCC- and ETL-certified and uses a UL-listed plug for a safe user-friendly experience.
Efficiently charge your devices using the built-in USB ports on the power stirp; each USB port has a charging speed of 2.4 amps. When all four ports are being used they have a shared speed of 6 amps (1.5 amps each), so that the entire family can charge their phones, tablets, toys, and power banks.
Use the 6-foot cord to place the surge protector where it is needed most. The cord can also be used as an extension cord to power your hard-to-reach appliances. There are four keyhole slots on the back of the surge protector so you can mount it on walls or inside cabinets to better meet your needs. (Self-tapping screws for mounting not included.)
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.