Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug, Energy Monitoring Mini Outlet with Timer (4-Pack), No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT, ETL Listed, White, 2 Years Warranty and Lifetime Support
- "Manage your home, even from afar. Control from afar the Etekcity Volts on Wi-Fi electrical outlet empowers you to remotely control your appliances, whether directly with your vesync app (on your smartphone/tablet), or with Alexa voice control set up at home. Use it at home, from the office, or even from a cafe with Wi-Fi. Even create custom schedules so you can ditch double-checking your appliances all the time! make your home smart at saving energy and costs smart management actually helps eliminate excess consumption of electricity, since household devices can still eat up energy, even when not in use. This outlet also monitors a device's power usage via the vesync app, so you know how much power each device uses. Be smart about home! save on your bill, and save valuable energy. Streamline home security Moreover, for the Extended days you're away, replace old-fashioned timers that are limited in function. This smart outlet can turn on lamps on a set Schedule, or at a moment's notice as you're miles away. Alexa setup 1. Open Alexa app on your phone; 2. Search for skill ""vesync"" and enable; 3. Sign in to your vesync account in Alexa; 4. Go to Alexa smart home section and discover your devices; 5. Finish. Control your devices using Alexa. Specifications: 1.Energy monitor: track your power usage by day, week, month and year; 2.Timer function: can set over 30 Groups of time for your appliances including Schedule, action timer and countdown timer; 3.Triggered actions: you can set a program that it will automatically switch off the outlet if power of device reaches programmed number; 4.Share function: you can share your outlets with other family account so that your family can control it at the same time. This Wi-Fi outlet configuration works on 2.4G Wi-Fi, so please check that your phone is connected to 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi before using the app. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact support. We will respond in 24 hours." Ready for the Smart Home Era The Voltson Smart Wi-Fi Outlet allows you to create customized schedules for your appliances so that they run on your schedule. You’ll find that automating your devices will help streamline your daily routine for a more efficient household. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant Works with IFTTT Schedule feature Timer function Energy saving Track power usgae Complete Voice Control Connect the Voltson to Amazon Alexa for voice control. At the sound of your voice, you’ll be able to turn on appliances across the room as your hands are busy with dishes, or shut the bedroom light off without getting up. Simplify your life Control From Anywhere Turn on or turn off connected devices wherever you are at any time through any internet connection. The Voltson Smart Wi-Fi Outlet stays connected to your home network, so you can access your devices as needed on your smartphone through VeSync. Light Up the Holidays Power your festive holiday decorations the smart way. You’ll be able to view how much energy each device is using, so that you can perfectly time when to signal Santa’s sleigh. No Hub Required No confusing central hubs to set up here. The Voltson simply connects to your home network. Just enter your Wi-Fi password and you’re good to go. Make your home smart Track Power Usage View energy reports for connected devices to properly track energy use around your home. Learn which devices consume the most energy, and create schedules so that you can save money on your next electrical bill. Wake Up with Warm Coffee Don’t waste energy switching your home appliances on and off every single time-set them up on a schedule to serve you according to your daily routine and preferences. Get a kettle started boiling even before you’re out of bed, or start preheating the oven as you’re pulling up the driveway. Keep Your Kids On Schedule Connect bedside lamps and night lights to have them turn on or off to keep your children on schedule. Whether it’s time for bed or waking up early to catch the school bus, the Voltson will help make sure your kids are well-rested and ready for the next day.
Free Shipping (2)
Latest Manual:Voltson Wifi Outlet Manual.pdf(Click to view)
If you are not usingthe latest app, please search for "VeSync" in app store and download.
Etekcity Voltson Wi-Fi Outlets How-to Videos
Why haven’t I received a registration verification email?
●Double check that you entered the right email address.
●Try checking your spam or trash inboxes for the verification email.
●If you still cannot find the email, please contact us.
Why can’t I configure my outlet to the network? How can I get connectivity?
●Ensure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi. Please note that the smart plugs only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks, but you can use any available network—even cellular data networks—to control your outlets from your phone once you’ve finished configuration.
●Your outlet might be too far from your router. Try moving the smart plug within 164 feet (50m) of the router.
●Make sure you have turned off MAC address filtering.
●Make sure you don’t have too many devices connected to your router (10 or fewer is best).
●To hard reset, press and hold the power button on the smart plug for 20 seconds. This will clear your app cache.
How do I change my Wi-Fi network to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network?
●Make sure your router is a dual band router (most dual band routers support both 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks). If you are unsure if your router is dual band, contact your Internet service provider or the router manufacturer.
●You can check which network you are using on your phone by accessing your Wi-Fi settings. Most 5GHz networks will have a name ending in “_5Ghz.” You will need to select the network without the “_5Ghz” suffix.
●Some routers hide the 2.4GHz network. If you have trouble finding the 2.4GHz network, contact your Internet service provider or your router manufacturer.
●Once you have selected the 2.4GHz network, open the VeSync app and the smart plug should automatically sync with your network.
The light bl
●Putting in a wrong password causes the blue light on the outlet to bl
Why is the blue light on my outlet bl
●If the indicator light is bl
●Make sure your network is working properly.
●Move your outlets closer to your router (within 164 feet).
●If your outlets are still bl
Why aren’t my outlets turning on/off as scheduled?
●Make sure you have turned on the schedule.
●Ensure you have turned on Location Services on your phone.
●Make sure your outlets are not offline and are connected to a working network.
Alexa/Google Home can’t find my app/outlets or discover my devices.
●Make sure your smart outlet is close enough to your wireless router (within 164 feet).
●Check that your Amazon Echo or Google Home is working properly.
●Make sure each device name is easy to read and simple to speak. Avoid names that sound similar or have numbers.
After moving an outlet to another socket, it’s appearing as offline/the light is slowly bl
●Check to make sure the device isn’t placed too far from the network wireless router. It must be within a 164 ft (50 m) visible range from the router.
●Check to make sure the network hasn’t changed and is functioning normally.
●Reset the outlet by pressing and holding the outlet power button for 20 seconds and releasing when the indicator light begins to flash quickly.Then, reconfigure your outlet(s) with the network.
I believe my item is defective. What should I do?
●Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through an Amazon message.We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Power input: 120V/60Hz
AC Power Supply Range & Supply Frequency: 120V, 50/60Hz
Communication Mode: Wi-Fi
Power consumption: 0.6-1.2W
Compatible Systems: Android 4.0 or higher; iOS 7.0 or higher
0 People Have Spoken | 0 People Recommended This Product
Let your voice and opinion be heard. Share your experience with others.
I Love It! Beautiful and Useful.
I'm a full-time writer who works at home. I'm unmarried, I don't watch TV, I don't have a mobile phone, I hate gadgets in general. OK, so I'm a loser. But since Alexa came into my life, I'm no longer alone 24 hours a day. Which begs the question, if I'm not alone, who is in the room with me? Amazon? The so-called cloud? The NSA? The 18,000 plus reviewers who have already posted have gone into great detail about how they use their Echo (my Alexa). Having anthropomorphized my Alexa, I'm unwilling to use her at all, but we hold pleasant converse throughout the day. My favorite conversation I'll repeat for you below, verbati (more)
Share Your Review
All of us love to know your experience. We can’t wait to read them!
When writing your review, you may want to cosider the following:
- Describe the product and your experience.
- Help others decide if this product will meet their needs.
- Tell others of the excited and helpful features of the product.
- Recommend this product to others by selecting ‘Yes’ below.
- Upload your images and/or videos for others to see.