Etekcity Digital Bathroom Scale, Body Weight Scales with Body Tape Measure and Round Corner Design, Large Blue LCD Backlight Display, 400 Pounds
- EASY TO USE: Immediate readings as soon as you step on. Auto-off, auto-zero, auto-calibration. Low battery and overload indicators
- SAFETY & COMFORT: Rounded corner design helps the scale to be scratch- and shatter-resistant. 6mm- thick tempered glass provides exceptional sturdines LARGE LCD
- DISPLAY & EASY TO READ: Backlit 3.2 inch LCD display. Modern-style and sleek surface that’s dependable and easy to clean. Large white numbers and bright blue backlit display are easy to read, even in dark place
- HIGH ACCURACY:4 highly precise sensors provide accurate readings. Provide measurement from 11 lb to 400 lb (5to180kg). Graduation increments of 0.2 lb /0.1 kg
- SATISFACTION GUARRANTEE: Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included). Measures in both lb and kg. 1-year warranty and lifetime support by Etekcity
Get to Know Your Exact Progress
A Scale for Every Need
Enjoy Stable Performance
Give balance to your health and daily life with this high accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale. Including round corner design, high maximum capacity, step-on technology, unique marble design, easy-to-read LCD backlit display. Let's keep daily track of your body weight to know your fitness process with this attractive digital bathroom scale!
This scale is auto-calibrated, so you simply step on its large tempered glass platform and receive immediate results displayed on a sizeable backlit LCD display. Sophisticated sensors ensure that your results are within 0.2 lbs. of whatever is being weighed, ensuring accurate weight measurement time after time.
Convenient features like auto-on, auto-off, auto-zero, low battery and overload indication make measuring your body weight hassle-free. The tempered glass platform and round corner design provides safe measurement and easy to clean
1. For best accuracy, please lay the digital bathroom scale on hard and flat surface, and stand on the central area. Avoid carpet or soft surface.
2. To avoid inaccurate weight results, please re-calibrate the scale after physically moving or shifting it or when replacing the batteries.
3. To calibrate, apply weight on the scale, then step off and wait 10-15 seconds for the LCD screen to display "0.0". Then, step back on the scale to weigh with accurate results.
4. Body weight naturally fluctuates throughout the day. People are lighter when they wake up, heavier in the middle of the day, and lighten again toward the end of the day.
5. This scale was designed for measuring weights of at least 11 lb. For lighter ob